Thursday, October 15, 2009

How to Make Money Blogging

The other day someone asked me if I knew how to make money blogging. I decided the best way to answer the question would be to sit down and write this article, which I hope you find educational. If you read this from start to finish then you will see that you are about to learn one of the most powerful was to make money on the internet.

For the last few weeks I have been playing about with the idea of 'blogging', and looking into the many internet claims that abound which concentrate on the idea that you can make money out of blogging, and blogs in general. While carrying out my research I did some serious digging, and what I have found beggars belief. Not only does blogging make money, but I am going to explode the myths surrounding the 'gurus' who ask you for thousands to divulge their secrets. The good news is that I have cracked the blogging game and answered the immortal question of 'how to make money blogging?' Following some simple seo techniques such as H1 and H2 tag placement, keyword placement and the insertion of properly tagged relevant images and video I have managed to get fully blown websites to the top of Google within 24 hours.

More importantly, by monetising these blogs with tools such as Google's very own 'AdSense' you can actually make money from day one. What you have seen so far are a few articles which cover the basics of blogging, but anyone who has followed me for any length of time will realise that this article is where it all starts.

Now here is the important thing. Simply by following the tips I have already given you above, I was able to get a brand new Wordpress blog which took me less than one hour to put together, indexed in Google within 12 hours. Within 72 hours the same site had shot to the top of Google for my chosen main keyword as well as other search terms. The best news of all is that already I am making money out of Google AdSense every time someone clicks on one of the theme related ads which I have strategically placed at the very top of my blog.

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog,,,you got it hooked up nice. with alot of useful info

    ReplyDelete